Thank you for your interest in Uttam Prakash Agarwal College of Commerce & Economics. We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about UPACA – a truly magical place.
ONLINE ADMISSION TEST
ONLINE ADMISSION TEST
UPACA Online Admission Test (OAT) is an online Multiple Choice Question aptitude test which all aspiring UPACA Gurukul students must mandatorily give to gain an entry into the Academy.
This test does not examine the knowledge of CPT topics but it examines how well the student knows the concepts taught to him up to Std. XII..
If a candidate is not up to the mark in one area, then his skills in another area shall be considered to vet his overall attributes.
Students who have already cleared or appeared for 12th Grade (HSC) Examination or their graduation are eligible to apply for OAT.
Students interested in applying for admission to UPACA Academy have to mandatorily appear for the Online Admission Test (OAT). Admissions would be given on the basis of marks obtained in OAT.
The Test Comprises Of 3 Sections
|Fundamental Concepts relating to Accountancy, Mathematics and Economics included in the curriculum upto Std. XII||50|
|Logical Reasoning capabilities, Verbal
Aptitude and Analytical Aptitude
Every question shall carry one mark each. The candidate shall be allowed 50 minutes for the Online Admission Test. Once the prescribed time limit is over the Online Admission Test would be automatically submitted to our examination server.
Once the test is completed, the candidate’s score shall be automatically submitted to the Director of Studies, UPACA Gurukul and the eligibility for admission shall be intimated to the student via email within fifteen days.
APPLICATION FOR OAT-
- Name of the High School/College/University that you are attending currently.
- Month and year of Graduation.
- Contact details of yourself and Parents/Guardian (Name, E-mail address and contact number)
- Your Aadhar or PAN card number
- Your Passport No. & Visa status, in case you you’re non –residential applicant
Note: All these will be verified by the academy authorities
- Fees of Rs.750/- shall be required to be transferred online.
- Once the amount of Rs.750/- is transferred the link will be received on registered email-id.
- Fees for UPACA OAT shall be Rs. 750/- (inclusive of taxes), shall be required to transferred online.
- The fees would have to be paid online using your credit/debit card or through Net Banking.
- On successful transfer of fees , link for the Test, will be sent on the registered email id.
General Instructions And Terms & Conditions :
(Specific instructions for filling up each field of application as detailed in the instruction sheet attached along with the application)
- Candidates and their parents are advised to read and understand the application and the Terms and conditions thoroughly before filling the application form.
- Each field should be filled considering the effects of such filing. For example if a candidate has not studied mathematics as a subject in 12th standard or equivalent exam, then he must enter No.
- Keep a print out of the filled application for future reference.
- Any discrepancy in the statements or submission of incomplete or incorrectly filled forms will lead to rejection of application.
- Name should be written in the same manner as is mentioned in the 10th or/and 12th Marksheets
- Mobile number should belong to the students or any of their family members
- All particulars should be true and correct and any misleading forms shall be liable to be rejected on the whole.
- Details of extra-curricular achievements must be mentioned in brief; these achievements shall also be considered for examining suitability for granting admission.
- A candidate may appear for OAT at anytime and anyplace as per his/her convenience. However the candidate has to appear for the OAT within the window period notified by the Director of Studies, UPACA.
- Please be noted to ensure privacy, the application form resides on a secure server. In addition, the information that you send to us is encrypted during transmission.